Saturday, September 08, 2012

Renewed




I have renewed my commitment to myself and to my art.

My personal commitment has been in the form of taking care of ME for a change. No one to answer to but myself. I have been walking on average about 24 miles each week, and the results in two months have been encouraging to say the least. No need to buy a new wardrobe, it has been waiting in the back of my closet. A new accessory or two, have been my reward for a job well done.

Nutrition is also very much a part of my new life. I learned so much going through the health issues which my daughter had. I can say HAD,  as she has been seizure free for 1.5 yrs. Thank you all for your support during the difficult days. I couldn't have done it without some of you. What I learned is that if you heal the gut, you heal most (if not all) of what ails you. At this stage of my life, I am no longer on the decline, and there is so much more on the upswing.
Can't wait!

I have also been working with a business mentor and coach this past year. Ali Brown has allowed me to see the possibilities of my business, in ways that I never had considered before. For me, my visions are still in the idea and planning stages. Once again, I can't wait to see where it leads me. If you have a business idea percolating within... I highly recommend that you check out Ali's Elevate program by clicking on the link below.







Last night I took advantage of our spectacular Norton Simon Museum of Art, here in Pasadena, CA.
It was Free Friday, and I not only had the pleasure of taking my time with the work that inspires me, I also took time to draw some of the sculpture. My new Cachet sketchbook, and the Stumpy pencil I have had since my ACCD days, were perfect. Can't get much better than that.

I hope this finds you all well.

I won't make promises as to when I will post again, however I am promising to myself that I will create art each and every day.

xo

No comments: