Monday, November 22, 2010

Starburst



This image finishes out the four paintings I have entered into a 6x6 competition at the Randy Higbee Gallery. This is going to be a great event. The opening reception will be December 4th, and I am told it will run through December. So if you are interested in picking up a small jewel as a Christmas present, I suggest you make your way down to Costa Mesa. Randy also might be posting the images online. I will check on that. Though I do suggest you have the pleasure of meeting Randy. He himself is a gem.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I might be at that opening. A friend of mine just turned me onto it. I looked at some of the paintings and it looks like a great show. Wish I would have known sooner, would have put one or two in. Your work is looking great. Good for you, this will be a great forum for your work.