Thursday, January 29, 2009

Affirmations




I have been working with Alyson Stanfield, in an online class, to visualize my success. I have been working to organize my thought patterns, my visions, and my daily routines, to fulfill my dreams.

Here are a few of the affirmations that I have created. I begin each day saying them, feeling them and believing them.

I am learning to make them a part of my daily routine.

Cycles Of Affirmation
The short- and long-term successes we enjoy are part of a continual cycle of affirmation that begins with our reaching the goals we set for ourselves and eventually results in our feeling confident enough to broaden the scope of our dreams. Each time we meet the challenges before us without letting our fears get the better of us, we prepare ourselves to move on to bigger, better, and more ambitious aims. When the challenges before us seem entirely too demanding or difficult, we can look to our past triumphs for comfort and encouragement so that we may continue forward without interruption. Our previous experiences can also give us insight into the quandaries that haunt us in the present, enabling us to devise workable and creative solutions. You will feel wonderfully self-assured today when you think of all you have accomplished.

The above is taken from my Daily OM Horoscope sent to me by Achieve Your Goals

5 comments:

Alyson B. Stanfield said...

Robin, these are wonderful! Thank you for sharing them with the world!

Stacy said...

Robin, I love your affirmations! It sounds like you and Anita are both getting a lot out of this course. I will definitely keep it in mind for next year if Alyson ofers it again.

Robin Neudorfer said...

Alyson - You are welcome. I hope to create a habit through my daily routines.

Robin Neudorfer said...

Stacy - Yes, it was definitely a blast off for the new year. Still habits to be learned. I highly recommend it.

Alyson B. Stanfield said...

Robin, I posted a link to this on my blog. Thanks for sharing with the world!
http://www.artbizblog.com/2009/02/blast-off-students-share-affirmations-and-visions.html